Our next PTSA meeting will be at the usual spot; the pavillion next to the the playground at Kalama Park. Join us this Thursday (Dec. 20) at 4 PM.
On the Agenda:
- discuss and ratify bylaws (we will be working of this Hawaii PTSA template)
- (possibly) elect our association officers (at a minimum President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer)(Look for job descriptions here)
- decide on a bank to open an account with
- consider forming a safety and fundraising committee and initial assignments
- Mrs. McKraken will present on her proposal to form a teachers support group/committee.
- start collecting membership dues
- discuss membership due levels.
As you can tell, a fair bit of important stuff that will move us down the path to getting “official.” Please join us if you’d like to volunteer as a committee lead or, even better, one of the official board members.