This month we will be holding another virtual (Zoom) meeting on Friday, December 11 at 5 PM. In following best practices for safety/security, we will update this page with the meeting link shortly before the meeting and we will also post the link to the the KCS PTSA Facebook Page.
* Shade structures at KCS – update
* Fundraising Committee – “Tigershark Card”
* Updates – Safe Return to School – School safety and distance learning
* Proposal – Chromebooks for all 4th Graders (Grant/Fundraise)
* Membership drive – help spread the word
* Proposal – Virtual Giving Tree to support KCS teachers
* Proposed Maui County COVID-19 testing pilot program (presentation by HALE Hawai’i)
* Open Discussion
If you would like to add an agenda item, just email aloha[at]kcsohana.org. We will email out the final agenda along with the meeting link on Thursday. We do hope that you will be able to join us this Friday.